“Now I can let these dream killers kill my self esteem-or use my arrogance as steam to power my dreams!!!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When There's Nothing Else
About Me
- JASON
- This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(126)
-
▼
June
(13)
- LASERS Manifesto!! It's Ya Boy LUPE!!
- Reason to Follow Women's Golf Now
- Misinformed Judgment Clouded By Self Indulgence fo...
- A Twisted World That We Live In
- Why We Got Good Shit, But Don't Embrace It
- Yes I Am, A Black Genius!! Say It!
- Taking of Pelham 1 2 3
- Video Ho Barbie With Abusive Boyfriend Sold Separa...
- Brand New Day
- Luv Sic
- My Inner Child Is Happy!
- It's Over!
- The Beginning Is the End Is the Beginning
-
▼
June
(13)
No comments:
Post a Comment