Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday


So far its been a great day

Lots of fun just chilling out with friends and family

Saturday is also going to be a great day filled with new experiences and people to share good times with

Sunday: I leave for the Midwest and East Coast to visit relatives and Check out Villanova!!!!

Definitely lookin forward to some overdue travelin'

Musically, I'm losing myself to the sounds of the one and Only Jimi Hendrix (dude is fuckin' raw, better than the bullshit you hear on the radio)

Shades of Green coming soon once I get focused on writin lyrics again!!

Peace

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers