Sunday, September 20, 2009

A New Chapter


I've had my first successful night as a college student. Move in day, meeting my roommate and everyone else has been an adventure. Before I left home, I made a poundcake to use as an icebreaker between me and my fellow Xavier Residence Hall Members.

The poundcake was a huge hit! All the girls on my floor were thoroughly impressed with my ability to cook and this one girl wants to challenge me in a cook off. We'll see how that goes hahaha!

Everyone is really nice, respectful and very helpful. LOTS OF BEAUTIFUL GIRLS ON MY FLOOR, HOLY SHITTT!!! My roommate and I are probably the only guys on our wing of the residence hall. All the rooms around us are filled with girls from far and wide.

I think I'm the only Black person on my floor as well.

I don't think I could have asked for a better roommate. He's from Indiana and likes HIP-HOP!! He listens to Blue Scholars, Lupe Fiasco, Kid Cudi, Common, Jay-Z, etc. He's a chill guy.

KID CUDI is also performing here at Santa Clara next Saturday, shit will be INSANE!! I'll take video and pictures.



Until next time...Peace!

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers