Friday, October 23, 2009

5 Down 5 To Go

So I've been pretty busy lately and haven't been able to write about what's been going on. School is going great. Week 5 has just ended!!

I have 2 midterms coming up for Week 6.

Art History Midterm On Monday

Political Science Midterm On Tuesday

Take Home Essay 4 Art History due Friday


I'm really starting to miss home. I've been away from home for a month and a week already. Most people in my dorm and the rest of the school are going home this weekend. I never thought I would miss my family so much. Thanksgiving seems so far away. Halloween is next Saturday...we'll see what happens then!

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers