Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Someone Told Me That I'm Already In Hell, Freedom's A State of Mind..."


So I recently finished this podcast for my Critical Thinking & Writing class (English). It's an alright podcast, not my best work but I can still roll with it.

The topic of the podcast concerned the ideas of freedom and free will. Are we truly free to do whatever we want? Who gives us our freedom?

Is it limited or unlimiited?

Does everyone deserve freedom?

Is freedom in the eye of the beholder or universally understood?

Who knows...



But you can never go wrong when you're "Below the Heavens"




Peace, "WHOSE WORLD IS THIS"

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers