Sunday, December 13, 2009

Chonkyfire Flow

They Said That Even the Sun Goes Down When Heroes Eventually Die
But Thats where I stop Inhalin this lie
And startin Puffin' on this thing called MY LIFE

Born 1990 In the Year of the Horse
50 Years Before My Parents Got Divorced
But Wait before I tread this course of future events
Let me make sense of the present while your in my presence

November a month to remember
Born on the fifth day 25 days short of december
In a City far from the Bay called LA
City of Angels known by the Locals
Can You hear the sounds, how are my vocals?
Get Up Get Down Just How We Clown
What goes around must come back around
But No Timberlake am I
Cuz Life's A Bitch That What's I Fly
While Haters Die
Oops I mean lie
Sink or swim You'll know it's Him
When I Cruise By Enjoyin' My Life
God Smiles On His Child
When you're weak as sauce called mild
I'm Wild

A Man Apart
Some People Call Me the Man on the Island
Come free me from this Rap Asylum
The fire is chunky oh I mean chonky
Girls act shy like my name is donkey
But ain't no nail biting bitches gonna lead me to Riches
Cuz I'm lookin for those girls who handle they business
Smart Intellectual Home Grown and Respectable like Backyard Vegetables
I'm A Winner Man

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers