Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Music Musica Muzik

Sometimes, scratch that, many times I feel as though music is the only thing that makes sense in life. It is a powerful force unlike any other that can take over your body and soul with the sound of a single note.

Many people are thoroughly surprised and impressed with the diverse types of music I have not only on my iPod but what I listen to in general. To me, music is not defined by the color of the people who make it, but simply influenced by those who create it. Music like the way I dream is in technicolor.



Diversify Your Shit!

2 comments:

juzpLAyinball said...

yo i really understand you on this post. good shit man!lo

Mara said...

this is a great image/post

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers