Monday, June 21, 2010

How I Got Over




The Legendary Roots Crew

Synonymous with Consistency and Longevity, The Roots continue to bring good music to the world.

How I Got Over, their newest album, is about getting over the hump that is life. Unlike other groups and artists with the same number of years in the "game", The Roots only get better with time. Being the ninth album for The Legendary Roots crew, How I Got Over goes up and beyond expectations.

The collaborations are mindblowing as well:

Blu
Phonte
John Legend
Dirty Projectors
Monsters of Folk
Joanna Newsom

Enough of Me, go check it out for yourself!

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers