Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shwayze

Shwayze= the new guy for summer 08.

At first I was very skeptical about who this guy was and what type of music he was making. But as the saying goes, "Never judge a book by its cover"

Shwayze brings a new vibe to the 08 summer scene. With the acoustic guitar and hip hop accompaniment, he is like a combination of the Beastie Boys and N.E.R.D

Although he is a new hit, he really doesn't get his shit straight for life. He almost went to jail for almost missing a court date for faking id production. WTF!!!

His two songs right now are Buzzin' and Corona & Lime.

Let's see what else he can do to change the scene.

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers