Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Untitled

Like Nas' new album that dropped today, this post today is all or nothing. I personally do not want to pick up Nas' album. Truthfully, I think Nas has fallen off. What happened to the 90's prophet from Queensbridge, who blessed the 10 beats with his words?

I mean I bought "Hip Hop Is Dead" and it was pretty good. But all the controversy around his new joints and their subject matter, just doesn't appeal to me. I want to hear good music with smart and witty rhymes, not bashes on the media and the news.

We all know that Nas has never had the dopest beats in his career, but I believe he has fallen to an all new low. Polow Da Don, DJ Toomp, DJ Green Lantern??? What happened to DJ Premier, Pete Rock, The Alchemist?

Nas, get it together, or hip hop is truly dead.

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers