Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Back From Hiatus...Maybe

The Past Few Days, maybe even weeks now I have honestly been feeling indifferent about school and the social life. I hate saying and hearing about going through the motions, but I feel as if that describes how i am traveling on the journey right now. Certain people I just don't want to talk to at all, I don't have any beef; I just don't feel like talking is all.

There is just so much shit to do in so little time!

I am frustrated, mellow, sometimes pissed at small things, tired...mostly tired though.

3 months til graduation seem like forever

High School's been interesting and fun, but I want to move on to bigger and better things now!!

Who knows what the future may hold, but one thing for sure is that these college letters are coming in like nobody's business

Best of luck to everyone trying to get into college and successfully get out/look for a job.

Peace

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers