Friday, March 13, 2009

Life Is Like a Slideshow, All the Places I Go, All the People I See...

Another long week of school comes to a close and the weekend hasn't come soon enough.

Highs & Lows for the Weekend

HighS:

Basketball game at Poly Pavilion on Saturday against Eisenhower, Let's go CUBS!!
Hopefully hanging with the crew this weekend, play it as we go.
Finishing Watchmen
More to come...

Lows:
Homework as always (should be illegal when you're a second semester senior going to college)
Sunday Nights
And anything else that won't excite me


This Song has been going around Campus for the past week or so, so I figured why not put it out here 2.

KID CUDI

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers