Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Luv Sic

I feel like shit right now. My head hurts and a very bad cough is brewing deep within my chest.

But I can't stop thinking about her. She's my sunshine on a cloudy day. She's got the body, mind, humor and amazing personality that I'm looking for in a woman. But does she know how I feel about her? Should she know?

YES!!

I know she is the one for me, but will the feelings be mutual in the end.

Others don't understand why we keep playin' around and taking it slow.

She has amazed me on numerous occasions and I never want her to leave. But I can't stop the inevitable as we both go our separate ways to college.

I love her confidence and style. I LOVE HER!!

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers