Thursday, June 25, 2009

Misinformed Judgment Clouded By Self Indulgence for the Media

Long Ass Title for A Long Ass Thought Hitting me in the head.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen is RACIST!!

Plain and simple.

So many people will not acknowledge that this summer's Blockbuster (More like Black Buster) has racist undertones. It's going to fly over so many people's heads, it's unbelievable!!!

How can we wish for a better more tolerant world if what we show our people is the exact opposite?

Call me crazy & paranoid, but I know what is right and what is wrong


Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: FAIL!

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers