Sunday, November 16, 2008

Italian Food & Roller Blading

I went to a friend's birthday party last night in Beverly Hills (Definitely not the place to chill if you are a minority).

We had some Italian food which could have been from Olive Garden, but with that 90210 Flavor.

The party was alright and I had a conversation with this one girl there which eventually led into the exchange of phone numbers. She was cool.

Then we went to World On Wheels in tha hood. Not what I expected, I thought it would be simple to skate like in ATL. Hell no!!!

I fell three times, it was embarassing but I didn't care because I will never see those people again in my life so its whatever.

Met a lot of new people which was cool.

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers