Saturday, November 8, 2008

Last Night with the Extended Fam

So last night and this morning were definitely memorable.

The fam from all over the map showed up in my neck of the woods.

We ate PF Changs, had some Pound Cake, did some legit bowling.

I also had the opportunity to meet Allison from New Jersey, she was really cool.

Bowling was off the chain, Ezequiel tried to get into a 21 and over bowling alley. I got about 4 strikes last night.

Then we had a Cypher at 2:00am in front of Simon's House, and I whooped that ass all day on Lorenzo and Simon in the original Super Smash Bros.

Spent the night at Simon's and came back home early this morning.

Very good night with everyone!!

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers