Friday, November 21, 2008

Music

There Can never be too much of it in your life.

Right now, I am on a quest to rebuild my Music Library to its original grandeur. It is taking more time than I thought it would, but that's ok because it's good music that I'm adding.

Along my quest I have been finding more and more new and old tunes that have caught my ear and eventually ended up on the mini Ghettoblaster i like to call my iPod. Since this is a very time consuming activity, I have to spread the days I find music and add it to some extra days and even weeks.

No matter the music will live on after we're gone!

Peace and Good Listening

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers