Sunday, May 11, 2008

"I Can Ride My Bike With No Handlebars"

"Handlebars" by Flobots is probably the most controversial song out to date. Disputes among music listeners concerning the song's subject matter and over-simplicity have many calling the song "genius" and others calling it "stupid". Personally, I really like the song and official video/fan made videos. Its simple melody and lyrics about riding a bike, keeping time with no metronome, and leading the world into a holocaust are more than what you hear on the radio. So, whether you like this song or not, I believe in the cliche', "You should never judge a book by its cover".

Official video for "Handlebars"


Fan Made Video

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers