Wednesday, May 28, 2008

May 28th Flow



May 28th
Bout to drop a flow to keep ya safe
Da Drought is Over
Jolly Green Giant lookin for that clover
So Take Cover
I see Angels in my outfield like Glover
And I like the girls but hip hop is my lover
Some say she's dead, others say she's underfed
But I say I'm just trying to make my bread, Fuck what you said
Cuz A Man with a chain is a man without a brain
Know your history
And how I put words together in this mystery
Like Clancey
But I speak through beats like Mr. Yancey
Oops I mean DILLA
There's no one rilla
Who stomps through ya city like Godzilla

To Be Continued

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers