Friday, May 9, 2008

Rising Down

Yeah, I know my review is late, but whatever whatever!!

So, the Legendary Roots Crew dropped their 10th album (Rising Down) last week, and I think it's one of their best yet. Black Thought's rhymes remain on point as always, ?uestlove's musical genius continues to amaze, and The Roots as a whole never fail to impress. Collaborating w/ other dope MC's like Mos Def, Styles P, Saigon, Common, Talib Kweli, and the usual Dice Raw, Rising Down is in a class out its own with its unique sound.

So far, The Roots have dropped four videos for the album, including the cool collaboration with Patrick Stump known as "Birthday Girl". Getting this album is a must whether you like hip hop or not.







No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers