Wednesday, May 21, 2008

May 21st. Rhymes

So it's Wednesday night with nothing to do, Lakers took Game 1 of the Western Finals
I'm listening to some hip hop on these old vinyls
From Pharcyde to Tribe to De La to Roots
All these different styles fill my boots
The DJ scratches the record and everybody goes crazy
It's a school night but I still feel kinda Lazy
Class is almost over
And summer got me huntin' for that green like a clover
But this my field
Of dreams that is
That fill my mind with schemes that is
Good for those who are willing to listen
I'm just a simple man who was made for this mission
To bring you the real deal like my name was Evander Holyfield
Because I'm so holy in this field of rhyming and timing in this world
of constant Up and Down sizing
It feels so natural like in my sleep
Catching all these ZZZ's
and how I put words together with such ease
These are just some rhymes for May 21st.
And remember when it comes through me it always quenches your thirst

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers