Thursday, June 26, 2008

Flying Lotus: Damn What More Can I Say

So over the past week or two, I have been searching for some new and different music to catch my ear. Listening to Some Blu & Exile (New West Coast Freshness if you don't know, but you should so stop sleeping) I stumbled upon a guy from California named "FLYING LOTUS"

He produced the track below for Blu for one of Blu's mixtapes.


Flying Lotus has his own very unique sound that may not latch onto to you the first time around, but after the second, third, and maybe even fourth, you may find that your neck is broken due to the dopeness of his tracks.

If you watch [adult swim] on a regular basis you may have heard the track below which is very chill and bass heavy.



So If you like what you hear, check him out because this may be the future of hip hop and global music.



No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers