Monday, June 2, 2008

SAT Subject TESTS/FINALS


In this final week of being a Junior at Loyola High School, SAT Subject Tests and Finals have become the bane of the my existence, which makes summer look so far away. But really, after June 7th (Saturday)and the 12th, summer is open season!

So to all those people dreading standardized testing and finals, just tell yourself that "SAT's need to go to Hell" and that you will own anything put in front of you. I feel your pain, so let's just get it done.

2 comments:

juzpLAyinball said...

i feel your pain to








ahhhhhhhhhh

w4gw4gewg34w said...

I will own anything put in front of me

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers