Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Green Album



So who knew that Biggie Smalls would ever collaborate with Al Green. Well Omer Saar made it a reality on his new work, The Green Album. The Green Album is a collection of Al Green songs mixed with both modern day and old school hip hop. Personally, I think it is very unique and I believe long awaited. Since I am a hip hop sample junkie, I believe this is another step in music and think that everyone who listens to hip hop and anything that utilizes "sampling" needs to learn and appreciate the music that came before.

This is the link:

http://www.zshare.net/download/13018860325852ae/


Tell me what you think. LEAVE COMMENTS and ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

juzpLAyinball said...

niceeeee
ima download it right now



i finally got 2 new posts
haha

w4gw4gewg34w said...

A band called Weezer (im not really into them) is coming out with a record called the Red Album.

Red? Communist? lol

WTF does this have to do with your post? The Green Album reminded me of the red album. fuckin whats next? the yellow album?

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers