Lupe Fiasco "I Gotcha"
Lupe Fiasco "Superstar"
Chris Brown " Kiss Kiss"
“Now I can let these dream killers kill my self esteem-or use my arrogance as steam to power my dreams!!!”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When There's Nothing Else
About Me
- JASON
- This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(147)
-
▼
June
(16)
- Got Talent? This Guy Has It!
- Flying Lotus: Damn What More Can I Say
- Never Let Me Down
- Get Smart!
- Ya Mama is So...!!!
- DAMN!!
- Mitsuwa
- Feelin' Jack
- LA Sparks Game
- The Day Has Finally Come!!
- Seeing Sounds = Genius
- Freedom is So Close!!
- For All Those Who Love Celebrity Jeopardy on SNL!
- The Green Album
- SAT Subject TESTS/FINALS
- The Thing I Really Want to Do in these last few Da...
-
▼
June
(16)



No comments:
Post a Comment