Saturday, January 3, 2009

Achiever 4 Life "Poetry Lounge #4"

I am an achiever
Not your everyday relief pitcher
Some say life bringer or redeemer
Working not only to lift up myself but also others
To go beyond just my brothers and sisters
Who feel its alright to live in an age of mediocrity
I am doing more than just surviving and feeling stable
I am significant with creative thinking that is far from vacant
Trouble Is too many talk about keeping it real
When I am real, something you feel whose style already comes sealed
As time passes by and Moving Forward is my game
My First name is Achiever so that YOU may become what I already am

AND THAT'S CALLED A BELIEVER

Copyrighted JayWat

Peace

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers