Saturday, January 31, 2009

Differences Make the World Go Round

Ever think about a world in which everyone was the same. The way people dress, talk, interact, live all the same. All I'm trying to say is that we don't live in a utopia or "perfect world" (for the uneducated folk) and that's perfectly fine. Just think about it.

Black:White
Loud: Soft
Red Light: Green Light
KKK: MLK/ Malcolm X/ Barack Obama
Mainstream: Underground
Kanye West: 50 Cent
Criminal: Police
Broke: Wealthy
Pain: Love
Gay: Straight
Idiot: Genius
Fat: Skinny
Obese: Anorexic
Dreams: Nightmares
Big: Small
Significant: Forgettable
Tupac: B.I.G.
Gandhi: British Empire
LA: NY
East Coast: West Coast
Blood: Crip
Music: Noise
Silence: Chaos
Larry Bird: Magic
Slave: Master
Lakers: Celtics
Loyola: Harvard Westlake
Bass: Treble
Girls: Boys
Women: Men
Old: Young
Fast Food: Home Cooked
Faithful: Cheater
Peace: War
Birthdays: Deaths
All Nighters: Good Night Sleep


Peace

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers