Sunday, January 18, 2009

History Is No Longer A Mystery

Sunday Afternoon: Boredom at its finest

No Homework No School No Finals: Grades Are Good

Music is what I love: So much I haven't heard yet

College: Closer than people think

Monday: Holiday/MLK's Birthday

Celebration for a Man who helped pave the way for what we have today

Tuesday: History In the Making

Obama's Historic Inauguration as America's First African-American President

Wednesday-Sunday=TBD

Last week of Senior Project coming up, don't want it to end!!

Change is hope, change is me, change is you

High School: Last Semester is here/ Have to make it the best there ever was

A Song about Change


"Changes"- a tribute to OBAMA

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers