Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Wackness Review



So this past week I had the chance to finally see THE WACKNESS. Well Done Film about Life, Traveling on the Journey of becoming an Adult, and embracing what you know or think you know best. It centers around a weed dealer who is 18-19yrs old and ready to go off to college. The story takes place in the summer of '94. It's a love story mixed with grimy reality and a lot of growing up. Hip-Hop is a big part of the film; even Method Man is in the movie!! I obviously recommend that you take the chance to see it.

Stars: Ben Kingsley (Ghandi), Josh Peck (Drake & Josh/ Nickelodeon), Famke Janssen (Jean Gray/ X-Men)

Grade: A-

2 comments:

EclecticAdventure said...

hell yeah man. great movie...caught the 90s vibe hard.

brian said...

this movie's been on a lot recently and i put it on got hooked but didnt get to finish watchin =/
definitely somethin i wanna see in its entirety though

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers