Monday, September 15, 2008

Hip Hop Quotable #2

"Son is a, prob rob funds from ya publishin
While his dogs put his guns to ya like the Punisher
Or the Terminator, flow is harder than a German major midtermin paper
The kid burns the saber, strikin cats
How you want it? Gats, spike or bats
I know you likin that, stay sharper than Viking hats
Exhale, blowed mist, served you with a cold dish
Niggas vomitin, bowels moving, they can't hold piss
El and Royce, double team, hotter than a cup of steam
Tub ya spleen and bury you, just as deep as a submarine
Flawless, should be that very reason you applaud us
You saw us layin down a law just as raw as a crawfish
You met your death and although, I took away your breath and I ran
I still left wit a Grand like Theft Auto"

Elzhi "Motown 25" f/ Royce Da 5'9"

2 comments:

Mychal said...

great song did you get bar exam 2?

JASON said...

no, is that Royce?

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers