Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hip Hop Quotable #5

"I got lyrical ability, to bring ya hot shit
I swat so many cats, it's raining birds
Cause I'm cold as ice, forget the ice in ya watch, kid
Spit more flames than the back of a rocket
Mic check, one-two, linin' up my targets
I be the mad man in front of the cam
That be stealing ya fans, yup, up on the red carpet
Make more connections than Nextel, ring the bell
On first connection, make ya fucking lips swell
Make more noise than a terrorist attack
I'm dangerous like anthrax, my voice burn up the wax
Against the way, I put my self up on the map
I'm a dope MC, I put the squeeze on the dope tracks
Body care free, on the dope tracks
A hundred round banana clip, leave you where you at"

Afu-Ra "Prankster"
I heard this song for the first time today, and thought it was dope.
So that's why it's here for you!

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers