Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last Night (09/06/08) LA Roaming

Last Night, Simon, Hugh, Paolo, and I met up with Andy, his brother, Antonio, and Fabio outside of Flock Shop LA in Chinatown.

The shop is a streetwear place with a couple dope things from wallets to hats, you get the point. So we decided just to go and walk around, which turned into interpreting everything out of some pictures trying to find our inner art critic.


Highlights of the Night:

Live Painting
DJ with some crazy beats
Hugh doing his thing in a Cipher

& Last but certainly not least

FREE KOREAN BBQ!!! Haha Ask me if you want to know how.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! crazy!

w4gw4gewg34w said...

Unforgettable BBQ.

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers