Friday, September 12, 2008

USC Interview A Success!!!

So Today (9/12/08) at 2:00pm, I had an interview at USC with the Assistant Director of Admissions.

How did I do you may ask?

I BEASTED THAT SHIT!!

No, but seriously I did very well as was expected. A lot people at school were asking why I set it up in July so early?

Why the fuck wouldn't I set it up early? Scholarship money, hello!!!! Plus they get to know me before everyone else, so haha. To everyone who wasted their summer not thinking about college, this is me speeding ahead of you.

Although USC is not my first choice, it is up in the top 5.

So thanks to all those who wished me good luck, and thanks to all the haters out there because without you there would be no criticism!!!

2 comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers