Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Version of A Milli (The Pasta Remix)

Hey If Lil' Wayne can do it, why can't I!!

A Milli (Pasta Remix)

Good Food
Ya Dig
Mac & Cheese I’m diggin’ in

I’m a Vermicellinaire
Some good ravioli cooking over there, tougher than angel hair
See my menu compared to yours Just isn’t fair
I like a plate of pasta smoking without the rasta
Told the waiter what I wanted and what was fine
Cause I won’t eat a dish that ain’t mine
Cause my wants, dreams, desires go to the almighty fire
And the almighty cook of dat pa pa pa pa pasta
From the sister brother son daughter father mother Jew eatin matzah
Got that Lasagna coolin on the stove scents poppin’
Tell the pasta haha haha you can’t eat me you can’t reach me
I go by them spoon rules
If you can’t eat em then you drop em
Pick up a fork and lock em
Salt em and then you chew em
Cuz we chew em like we eatin cumin.

Verse 2
A spaghetti plate here a spaghetti plate there
Sicilian dish with angel hair, Ragu flyin in the air
Like breathin the thinnest air I choose the Linguini
Hopin I get crackers with my soup, they say he do it so “Easy”
He’s a beast, but the least of our problems (psyche)
Ok you’re a vampire, but what’s a vampire to some garlic bread
Nothin Nothin you ain’t eatin nothin’
On some rain shit call him Dustin Hoffman
Call me what you want dish but don’t call me your sidekick
Don’t want it when it not my dish damn I hate fly dish
Don’t you hate a fly dish yeah I ate a fly dish
And it ain’t fly no more it changed its name to my dish
Yeah it figures cuz it’s my dish so when I think its funny and I’m through don’t be surprised dish
It ain’t dippin if you got it
But u like a dish with no sauce you ain’t got shit
Mother I’m Filled not sick
And I’m ok but my tongue hot
Yea my pants tight
Yea my mouth tired
And my gut full
I’m Filled

2 comments:

juzpLAyinball said...

shiiiit son
got that olive garden REMiXXX
haha

JASON said...

thanks man

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers