Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hip Hop Quotable #10

"Say my name, say my name
Observe how I stake my claim, I independently lay it down
And played my game, my own two raise my flame
Cause dick ridin aint my thang
I earned what they said I wouldnt
I got it the way they said I couldnt
But now Im gettin it and they whole grill is crooked
...Harder than yall cause Im smarter than yall
I know that deep down its got to be bothering yall
Pay attention, watch fly gon get larger than yall
Put your pride on the rocks, make you swallow it all"

Mos Def's verse on

Mos Def, Pharoahe Monch, Nate Dogg "Oh No"
This is one of the reasons why I love hip hop so much.
If you ain't know, stop sleeping!

Peace

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers