Monday, October 6, 2008

Hip Hop Quotable #8

"And Tay is blazing it lovely, cause I'm one with the game
So I sat back, chilled, dropped Foreign Exchange
And a lot of rap niggaz got lost
Heard Phontigga carrying tunes and assumed he don got soft
They didn't understand it was my next direction
So I'm playing postman and addressing questions
Like, yes I'm still a LB, no I'm not leaving
No I don't eat meat, but yes I'm still beefin
But all these wack niggaz putting records out
This is all live nigga, check it out
Lb, S bill a fam on a mission
And I ain't worried about people biting "Minstrel Show"
they still teething on "The Listening"

Phonte's Verse from:
Hiding Place f/ Elzhi- Little Brother

This song is on constant rotation!

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers