Saturday, October 11, 2008

Poetry Lounge #2

"Marathon"

Many travel this road,
But only a few are able to make it gold

Some Sprint to escape where many fell
While others search the Horizon for what they're desirin'
But when I say "Can you hear me now"
All I get is "Wow, you chew more grass than a cow"

Chasing other people's dreams
Does not define who I am and what life means
I am an individual who strives to leave a residual of the Truth
Truth that goes beyond the chains of singular and Plural
City Life and Rural

We are all one people, made to be equals
Life is a journey with only one chance
That no one gets in advance
Time is of the essence and demands your presence.

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers