Thursday, October 2, 2008

Poetry Lounge #1

"There is Hope"

When times seem like they are at their worst
And Death’s advocate travels the world in hearse
We are to hope like mother is to child
While the hottest of debates remain wild

People and times are rearranging themselves
Swinging to and fro like the lightest of bells
Hope is the light that beams me up from these cells of hell

So much on the mind, it’s hard to find what’s yours and what’s mine
Hope is what we use to cope and what binds us together like rope
Leave it up to God and what those wrote
Because as we travel like Noah, Hope Floats

Peace and Much Love

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers