Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Poetry Lounge #3

"Red Light Beauty"

Stopping at the line for the light, I take in what is mine for the night
Out of the corner of my eye
I see the woman who could give any man a natural high
Red Light Beauty
Images of her frame, my game, and the passing of each others names run through my head like a movie
Not just the booty
I want to get to this woman known as Red Light Beauty
Sitting and staring at this womanly professional
A confessional of mine is that I'm not afraid to commit a crime
If I can do life with her
Whether its infatuation or deep down desire, hearts burn with the hottest of fires

Although we are unacquainted, I feel as though we have been equated into this problem called life where seeing is believing, sharing is caring, and where staring does not always mean swearing God Damn, when we see a beautiful woman.
Appreciate the silence because time is short like stoplights and you never know when you might see another Red Light Beauty.



This poem was inspired by a very beautiful woman I saw while traveling home today.

2 comments:

juzpLAyinball said...

oOoOoh.

u gotta read this nxt time.
no exceptions.

JASON said...

i plan on it!! Blow everybody away!!

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers