Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hip Hop Quotable #9

"I'ma diss you via e-mail and dental effects
I'ma diss you by two-way, I ain't gon' never relax
I'ma diss you over fast, slow track or no track
If your shit wasn't so wack, I dissed you to yo' track
You that little fish that I catch and I throw back
And by the way, give 50 Cent his flow back
You that cat in the club that get hit with a bottle
Fuckin' with me? You better of trying to hit lotto
And don't answer back, this is hard shit to follow
And you can't spit nigga, so you obviously must swollow, motherfucker.."

"Acknowledge" by Masta Ace

This diss is on steroids, Damn!!!

1 comment:

juzpLAyinball said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.
shit!!
that goes hard.
"And by the way, give 50 Cent his flow back"
domination.

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers