Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Day of Learning

I didn't have to be at school today because I don't have to take a final in Social Science. Afro-American Studies is a class among classes.

Today is the day I get to study and prepare myself for the rest of my finals.

My AP Latin 4 final is tomorrow-should be very easy
World Lit & AP Physics is Thursday- not looking forward to them but whatever once they're done thats weight off my shoulders

Trig & Moral Theology end the week off

I'm also hoping to go to the People Under the Stairs concert with the crew on Friday to officially start off Christmas Break.

Long & Stressful times are still on the road, but I'm pullin' thorough with my best efforts

Gotta go study now

Peace

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers