Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Hundreds... First Time for Everything




So this Friday & Saturday, I'm going to get my first taste of shopping for "Streetwear". At first I was a little hesitant because styles come and go, but how could I pass an 80% off deal for some regularly expensive shit.

Gonna Chill with the crew, pick up a jacket, a hat, and maybe two shirts

And I won't forget to bring a canned food item to get in, don't want to stand out there freezin' my ass off for nothin', shitt!!

Whatever

Peace

3 comments:

juzpLAyinball said...

.....lucky.
haha get something bro. good hunting. fight off those LA bums.

EclecticAdventure said...

lol. haha, funny post. yeah, definately don't want to forgot the canned goods.

w4gw4gewg34w said...

=)

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers