Sunday, December 21, 2008

"My Style's Kinda Fat Remeniscient of A Whale"

Today I was just thinking about the old days when I was a young boy and how the cartoons backed then were so LEGIT!!! The crap today just pisses me off!!

Back in like 94 or 95, I used to watch a show about samurai that I thought was the coolest show in the world. It was called "RONIN WARRIORS" if you watched it

The samurai (Sage Date) above used to be my hero, he was so badass. I actually remember playing with a toy that was him that my parents got for me. It was so fun and I think back what great times those were. Check the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN3mqYP-Sho

Other favorites of mine were

Reboot

Thunder Cats-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

NONE OTHER THAN DBZ




AND OF COURSE, the Greatest Show next to DOUG On Nickelodeon


Good times damn I wish these shows still existed!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fuck yea

juzpLAyinball said...

u forgot gundam wing though.
best show hands down.

JASON said...

Man, I didin't really watch Gundam. I couldn't get into it like the others

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers