Friday, December 5, 2008

The Way You Do It-Train of Thought


Some people confuse it
Whose the boss
And those told to get used to it

I do what I do because I believe my heart and mind tell me what is true
So many seem flustered and unable to muster the strength to move on
But I sit back and wonder about these rappers with chains and governments with claims tellin' people to "GET UP AND GET YOURS"

Well people have been got by struggle left to find their own magic like a Muggle.

In tune and collected but not a slave to this matrix, I understand why people hate this. My voice gives choice to keep life moist and chill so that we may add to the thrills.

Freedom of Speech gave way to "We Need em to Leech" the styles of the originators into what many consider fakers

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers