Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Spirit... Huh Yeah Right!!


So I saw "The Spirit" yesterday and there is a lot to say about that movie.
Following on the path of 300 & Sin City, The Spirit is a police-superhero movie about a dead cop who mysteriously comes back from the dead and fights crime. The whole point of the movie was really kind of stupid with brief action sequences and a couple laughs here and there.

I say don't waste your money seeing it, BUTTTTTTTTTT wait!!

The WOMEN in this movie are so damn fine and stunning it kept me interested throughout!

First EVA MENDES: Who Plays Sand Saref
OH MY GOD

So many words I could type but...

Second Scarlett Johansson: Silken Floss

AWWWW she was probably my favorite

Third Paz Vega: Plaster of Paris "THE FIERCE HOTTIE"


The Plot may not have had any "Spirit", the women sure did tho!

Peace

No comments:

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers