Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Hundreds Recap December 12th-13th


Didn't think I would make it through the night, but I did freezing my ass off for some legit clothing.

The wait to get things rolling was beyond belief, so long!!!

This Asian business owner was pissed off ready to cut Bobby Hundreds for taking up his business space and lot, but it subsided fortunately.

Once I got in I didn't really know what to look for until I found some legit T's that were good in pricing.

All in all, I only picked up three T-shirts

I will probably not spend the night again, so don't even try to convince me.

Good times overall

1 comment:

EclecticAdventure said...

lol. you're a trooper bro. glad you had a "good" time.

The Future of Vibes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
This is just another expression of who I am. I'm the news reporter, opinion sayer, etc. Basically anything I find relevant.

Followers